LIFEGAIN® is for adults and is available in single sachets, a 300 g and 1 kg tin.
Tin size flavour chart
|Flavours||1 KG Tin||300g Tin||300g Junior Tin||30g Sachet|
Adult dosage direction for use
- Take 1-2 servings per day.
- Add 30 g (2 level scoops) of powder to 200 ml of milk or water and blend, shake or stir.
- If product is not consumed directly after reconstitution, refrigerate, and use within 24 hours.
LIFEGAIN® Glutamine assists the body during physical stress such as an intense work out or trauma 22.
L-Glutamine is a conditionally essential amino acid (a building block for proteins), found naturally in the body. It is the most abundant amino acid in the body and is involved in more metabolic processes than any other amino acid.
L-Glutamine requirements are elevated to essential during periods of physical stress.
After an intense workout, the levels of L-Glutamine in your body can decrease by 50% 24.
Supplementation may reduce fatigue or decrease muscle soreness during and after exercise.
Glutamine has a role in promoting and maintaining intestinal mucosa integrity as these cells use L-Glutamine as the preferred fuel source rather than glucose 7. This thus helps to support healthy immune function and absorption of nutrients.
L-Glutamine has the following benefits:
- Helps restore plasma L-Glutamine levels depleted after periods of physical stress
- Helps support immune system health after periods of physical stress
- Helps support digestive system health after periods of physical stress
- Helps to assist in muscle cell repair after periods of physical stress
- Suitable for vegans
* 2 servings of LIFEGAIN® Glutamine per day contains 5g glutamine to support immune and digestive health
LIFEGAIN® Junior is a quality nutritional supplement with a unique soy-based formulation. This formulation offers nutritional support that can provide children from the age of 3 years with additional proteins; essential amino acids; fatty acids; vitamins and minerals.
LIFEGAIN® Junior is gentle on the system making it ideal to take if children are in a weak physical state, picky eater or unable to eat.
7. Curi, R., Newsholme, P., Procopio, J., Lagranha, C., Gorjão, R. and Pithon-Curi, T.C., 2007. Glutamine, gene expression, and cell function. Front Biosci, 12(1), pp.344-357. 22. Natural Health Products Ingredients Database (NHPID), 2007. L-Glutamine [Updated 2020-07-23; Accessed 2020-08-18]. http://webprod.hc-sc.gc.ca/nhpid bdipsn/atReq.do?atid=l.glutamine&lang=eng70 24. https://www.precisionnutrition.com/all-about-glutamine