LIFEGAIN® Glutamine assists the body during physical stress such as an intense work out or trauma.
L-Glutamine is a conditionally essential amino acid (a building block for proteins), found naturally in the body. It is the most abundant amino acid in the body and is involved in more metabolic processes than any other amino acid.
L-Glutamine requirements are elevated to essential during periods of physical stress.
After an intense workout, the levels of L-Glutamine in your body can decrease by 50%.
Supplementation may reduce fatigue or decrease muscle soreness during and after exercise.
L-Glutamine has a role in promoting and maintaining intestinal mucosa integrity as these cells use L-Glutamine as the preferred fuel source rather than glucose. This thus helps to support healthy immune function and absorption of nutrients. *2 servings of Lifegain® Glutamine per day contains 5g L-Glutamine to support immune and digestive health.
L-Glutamine has the following benefits
Helps restore plasma L-Glutamine levels depleted after periods of physical stress
Helps support immune system health after periods of physical stress
Helps support digestive system health after periods of physical stress
Helps to assist in muscle cell repair after periods of physical stress
Also suitable for vegans. Vegan diets are very low in L-Glutamine levels, so vegans might want to supplement intake
Dosage direction for use
- Take 1 serving per day or as prescribed by your healthcare professional.
- Mix 1 level teaspoon (2,5 g) of Lifegain® Glutamine with 220 ml water, shake or juice of your choice
- If product is not consumed directly after reconstitution, refrigerate and use within 24 hours.
- Adults and Children 12 years and older: Serving size = 2.5 g 1 level teaspoon
- Take 1-2 Servings daily. Mix 1 level teaspoon of LIFEGAIN® Glutamine with your LIFEGAIN® Advance Nutritional Shake
- Or mix with water or juice of your choice